12-07-16 admin 0 comment

An official transcript is one bearing the college’s seal. Official transcripts of academic records are not given directly to students or graduates; they are mailed to the university, college, government agency or business concern that is requesting student designates.

Transcripts may be requested from the principal, in person, or by mail. Transcripts should be requested well in advance of the date desired. No transcript will be issued for students who have unpaid financial obligations to the college. There is a special service fee for processing transcript request that is required. Students who want their transcripts mailed abroad would be required to pay postage charges before the transcripts are mailed.

Jesuit Memorial College will not assume responsibility for transcripts that are delayed due to the student not requesting them on time. All inquiries concerning the issuance of transcripts must be made within four weeks of the original request.