Job vacancy for Account Officer II
Date of publication: 21st December, 2017.
Job Status: Full Time.
Position: Account Officer II.
Age: 30-45 years
- Prepares account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares vouchers for disbursement of cash to suppliers and vendors.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Conversant with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains financial records and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes result by performing the duty.
Qualifications: B. Sc.in Accounting. A professional qualification is an added advantage.
Experience: At least 3 years’ post- NYSC experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate must possess sound Accounting, skills, attention to details, deadline-oriented, reporting/ presentation skills; and proven integrity, confidentiality, Time management, Data entry management and General Mathematics skills. Proficiency on the use of Office Suites like: MS Word, Excel, and accounting soft wares like: Quick Books & Peach Tree is a requirement. Should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision. Should be a team player with a good sense of humour and human relationship skills.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae as MS Word and also attach their scanned credentials as PDF to: email@example.com : Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The subject of the application should be the job title you are applying for. Or hard copies of the application and CV attached with photocopies of credentials can be submitted at the Gate of Jesuit Memorial College, Mbodo, Aluu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Deadline: Application closes two weeks after date of publication.